Hai Society Tips for Microbead Hair Extensions:
1. Avoid Swimming Pools- No type of hair extension does well in swimming pool water—and chlorinated water will damage even your natural hair. Therefore, you are advised to stay away from the pool! When swimming and bathing, keep your hair out of the water by firmly tying your hair into a ponytail and plaiting the remaining hair. Tie the end with a rubber band so that the ponytail. If, however, you really want to take a few dips in the water, be sure to avoid excessive periods underwater and do your best to stay away from chlorinated or sea water. Chlorine damages the cuticle layers of both your natural hair and microbead hair extensions, which is the main reason why your hair becomes matted and dried out after a day in the pool. If you get your hair wet in chlorinated water or sea water, rinse all traces of it out as soon as possible.
2. Brush Your Hair on a Regular Basis
You want to avoid tangles at all costs. Brushing your hair extensions regularly will help achieve this. Gather your hair to one side and firmly take hold of it in one hand. With the other, begin brushing the ends of your hair. Holding it will ensure that you are not pulling on your extensions while you are working on detangling the ends. Gradually work your way up until you have to let go of your hold, and comb the rest of your hair. It is recommended to purchase a good extension brush and extension detangling comb.
3. Tie Your Hair Back While You Sleep
Again, this is to avoid tangles. Tie your hair back in a loose braid so that movement in your sleep does not create tangles.
4. How to Wash Hair Extensions While You Shower
Taking a shower while wearing microbead hair extensions is not difficult to do, nor does it require any tedious and inconvenient care. Comb your hair first with a wide-toothed comb before you step in the shower. Adjust the water pressure to a point that cannot damage or pull your extensions off your head. Step into the shower while allowing your hair to hang naturally behind your ears and shoulders, and gently massage your hair in a vertical motion only to keep the strands aligned. Apply shampoo and massage hair in the same manner to lather. Ensure that no shampoo nor dirt particles remain when you rinse your hair extensions. Apply a good-quality conditioner to your hair, so that it stays protected from the elements throughout the day, but avoid applying the conditioner to the roots of your hair.
5. How to Style Hair While Wearing Micro Loop Extensions
When styling, make sure that you do not comb too deeply into the microbead extensions at the root. Please note that all types of extensions require a certain style of gentle combing. Use a wide-toothed comb and comb from the tips and gradually make your way to the scalp.
6. Avoid Damaging the Joins of Your Extensions
Tying your hair back in a tight ponytail is bad even for natural hair, causing breakage. Do not do this with your extensions.